All Saints Main Street
All Saints features a Main Street that runs through the heart of the Neighborhood, surrounded by gathering places, lovely dining areas, a greenhouse, and a beautiful chapel. In addition, there are health and wellness services open to the general public and provided for your convenience and wellbeing.
- All Saints Main Street Café – Chef David Campbell and his staff prepare delicious lunch items and appetizers for the Neighborhood. The Café is open 11:30 am - 1:30 pm Monday through Saturday.
- All Saints Wellness Center – Wellness Coordinator Justin Athey motivates members through classes like Chair Yoga; Core, Stability & Balance, and Build & Burn. Classes are offered on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Contact Justin for more details on affordable membership costs at email@example.com.
- Guest Suites – Family and friends are welcome to stay in one of our three lovely guest suites at an affordable price. Contact Main Street Apartments Property Manager Cyndi Topmiller at (608) 827-3535 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or make a reservation.
- Hometown Prescription Services – This Neighborhood shop provides prescription services, over-the-counter items, special order items, durable medical equipment – even clothing and gifts. Hours are 9 am – 4 pm Monday through Friday. Call (608) 821-4781 for more information.
- Main Street Beauty Salon – Owner Sharon Ryan and her stylists offer a full range of hair services for both men and women as well as manicures and pedicures. Hours are 9 am – 3 pm Tuesday through Friday. Call (608) 827-3414 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- Olson Eye Care – This family optometry practice provides comprehensive eye care and an extensive selection of glasses. They also offer All Saints residents a 25% discount on a complete purchase of eyewear. Hours are 9 am – 5 pm Monday, Tuesday and Thursday; 9 am – 7 pm on Wednesday, and 8 am – 1 pm Friday. Call (608) 833-0062 for more information or to schedule an appointment.
- Stellar Rehabilitation – Owner Susan Armstrong, MPT, and her staff offer customized services including physical, occupational, speech and geriatric therapy. Call (608) 845-2101 or email email@example.com for more information or to schedule an appointment.
No matter where you live at All Saints, Main Street is the heart of the neighborhood. A place where friendships are forged, neighbor helps neighbor, and the community is bonded together by shared beliefs and shared values. Visit us today. We look forward to being of service to you!
Neighborhood Map Guide
- All Saints Cottages - 8201-8223 Highview Drive
- All Saints Hillside Estates - 533 Commerce Drive
- All Saints Senior Apartments - 8202 Highview Drive
- All Saints Main Street & Chapel - 503 Commerce Drive
- All Saints Main Street Apartments - 511 Commerce Drive
- All Saints Assisted Living - 519 Commerce Drive
- All Saints Memory Care - 8210 Highview Drive
- Hillpoint Park - Madison City Park