We’ve come a long way in the last 14 months and are very blessed to be nearing normalcy. We are exceptionally proud of our staff and thankful for the patience and understanding of our residents and their families and friends. We are pleased to have you visiting again!
Please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please limit the size of your group to no more than 3 visitors at any one time.
- Please perform hand hygiene with hand sanitizer before entering the facility.
- Please complete and sign the screening log before entering the facility.
- Regardless of your vaccination status please do not visit if you have a temperature greater than 100.0°F, or have any of the following symptoms: cough, congestion, runny nose, sore throat, shortness of breath, muscle/body aches, fatigue, headache, loss of taste or smell, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- If you have any of the above symptoms please consider getting tested. If you test positive please do not visit until 10 days have passed and your symptoms have improved.
- If you are UNVACCINATED, please do not visit if you have had recent exposure to a known positive case. Also do not visit if you have had recent airline travel or other potential exposures involving large groups of individuals who are unvaccinated or of unknown vaccination status.
- Please ensure that you are wearing a well fitting mask for all interactions with staff and while walking through the hallway of the facility. This is a healthcare setting, we require that all visitors wear masks in our common areas.
- Please walk directly to the room of the individual you are visiting while wearing your mask and physically distancing from others.
- Once in the room:
- If all parties are fully vaccinated the visit may occur without masks or social distancing.
- If all parties are not fully vaccinated please continue mask wearing and social distancing.
- Please remain in the room during your visit.
- A resident in isolation or quarantine will not be able to have visitors.
- Please respect our residents and staff by letting us know if you become symptomatic or test positive within 72 hours of visiting our facility.